Olympic Peninsula Kidney Center
Our mission is to improve the lives of people affected by kidney disease through services tailored to their unique and specific needs.
If you have recently been told that you have chronic kidney disease (CKD), then you should know that knowledge is your best tool in the fight against CKD.
Since each member of the team at your dialysis center contributes to your care, it is important for you and your family to work together with them.
When coping with kidney disease, good health care is always a team effort.
Olympic Peninsula Kidney Center (OPKC) provides most therapies for the treatment of kidney failure on-site at our clinics.
Olympic Peninsula Kidney Center offers competitive benefits, a positive and friendly work environment, and excellent facilities to work in.
Since chronic kidney disease requires ongoing treatment you might be concerned about how you will afford the expense.
We appreciate your commitment to providing compassionate care and outstanding patient care and service to our patients.
We have many locations to serve you.
Our Treatment Philosophy
Our team is committed to serving end-stage renal disease (ESRD) patients in the community by the provision of high-quality patient care, readily available and specific to their needs.
This can be achieved with the following objectives:
- To provide quality nephrology and dialysis care to ESRD patients in the OPKC service area.
- To educate ESRD patients and their families regarding ESRD and related issues in order to engage the patient and their families in care planning and health maintenance.
- To educate OPKC staff regarding ESRD and nephrology patient care in order to promote staff satisfaction, professional development, and optimal patient care services.
- To function as a liaison between the physician, Center personnel, patients, their families, and community services.
- To acknowledge the expertise of the nephrology nurse, emphasize these qualities and provide maximum utilization.